A Man With Four Wives

A successful man in his life, had four wives. When he was dying, he called his fourth wife, the most recent and the most young to his bedside.

"Lovely," said the man, lured by her legendary figure, "in a couple of days I will die. After death, I would be lonely without you. Will you come with me? "

"No," replied the famous girl. "I'll stay here. I will pray at your funeral, but no more than that. And he hurried out of her husband's room.

His wife's rejection is like a stab in the heart of the man. He has devoted so much attention to his youngest wife. He was so proud of her that he was always picked as the best in any important event. His fourth wife had given dignity to the man in his old age. Surprising to find the fact that his wife had no love for the love he gave her.

However, he still had three other wives, so he called his third wife whom he married when she was middle-aged. He has fought so hard to hook his third wife. He loved his third wife who had given him much happiness. She was an attractive woman coveted by all men, she is a very loyal woman. She gave the man a sense of security.


"Sweetie," said the man, "soon I will die. After death, I would be lonely without you. Will you come with me?

"Absolutely not!" Said the young exciting woman, with a style of business. "How could be like that. I will hold a lavish funeral for you, but after the ceremony I will go with your son."

His third wife's infidelity plan makes him shaken to the bone marrow, he drove the third wife and called his second wife.

He has long lived with his second wife. She was not very attractive, but she was always at her husband's side, to help him solve problems and provide invaluable advice. She is the most trusted friend.

"My love," said the man, staring into her eyes, "I'll die soon. After death, I would be lonely without you. Will you come with me? "

"Forgive me," said the second wife with regret, "I can not go with you. I'll stay until the grave side, but no more than that. "

The old man's heart crushed by the repeatedly rejection. He called his first wife who he always seems to know forever. He had ignored her for the most recent years, especially after he met with his compelling third wife and his fourth famous wife. But his first wife is really important to him, who worked with silence from behind the scenes. He felt bad when he saw her so shabby and thin.

"My dear," he said in a pleading tone, "I'll die soon. After death, I would be lonely without you. Will you come with me? "

"Of course I'll go with you," replied the first wife steadily. "I will always be with you from one life to another."

The first wife is karma. The second wife is the family. The third wife was the wealth. The fourth wife is fame.

Read the story once again, now you know about the four wives. Which wife is the most valuable to be maintained? Which one will go with you when you die?

You have read this article Inspirational Stories with the title A Man With Four Wives. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2010/03/a-man-with-four-wives.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Man With Four Wives"

Post a Comment