Adages of Wisdom Quotes by Master Sheng Yen

Try to cultivate this attitude in life: if I can have what I want, that's good; if I can't, that's fine too. This will help us turn our suffering into joy, and live a happier life.

***

To uplift our character, begin with cultivating peace in mind, body, family, and activity.

***

In dealing with your heart's desire, ask yourself these questions: Do I need it, or do I want it? Can I acquire it? Should I acquire it?

***

To get along with others, we must feel grateful for events that help us grow, feel thankful for chances to hone ourselves, reform ourselves through the Dharma, and inspire others through exemplary behavior.

***


When faced with any difficulty of life, resolve it by following these four steps: face it, accept it, deal with it, and then let it go.

***

To increase our blessings we need to recognize blessings, cherish blessings, nurture blessings, and sow the seeds of blessings.

***

You have read this article Inspirational Quotes / Inspirational Wisdom with the title Adages of Wisdom Quotes by Master Sheng Yen. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2010/08/adages-of-wisdom-quotes-by-master-sheng.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Adages of Wisdom Quotes by Master Sheng Yen"

Post a Comment