Paulo Coelho


"We must never stop dreaming.  Dreams provide nourishment for the soul, just as a meal does for the body."









Brazilian Novelist


1947 -



What are your dreams?  What would you like to do?  Where would you like to go?  What places would you like to visit?  I would love to visit China because of the history and the past civilizations.  I want to Japan because of my interest in haiku.  I want to visit Peru because of the Inca civilization.  I have traveled to 45 of the 50 states in the United States.  I have been fortunate to step foot on the soil of Jamaica, Canada and Mexico.  For me as a creative leader, visits to other places stir my imagination and allow me to see the world in new ways.  Again, I ask what are your dreams?  Are you feeding your soul?  Do your dreams give you nourishment?


You have read this article Brazilian Writers / Creative Leaders / Dream / Food / Haiku / imagination / Paulo Coelho / soul / Spiritual / travel / world with the title Paulo Coelho. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2010/10/paulo-coelho_6.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paulo Coelho"

Post a Comment