Tommy Lasorda


"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination."












American Baseball Player/Manager


1927 - 











Do you have the determination to do the impossible?  We are have hopes and dreams, but many give up at the first sign of resistance.  I had a dream of writing a historical novel after I graduated from college.  In course of conducting interviews, I was chastised by man and woman who told me I had no business writing the story.  I gave up and quit.  I did not have the determination to keep going despite the resistance I met.  Are you meeting resistance to your ideas.  Don't let the opinions of others stand in the way of your dreams.  

You have read this article American Sports Heroes / Determination / Tommy Lasorda with the title Tommy Lasorda. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2012/07/tommy-lasorda.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tommy Lasorda"

Post a Comment