Inspirational Pregnancy Quotes

Photo Credit: Stuart Miles
 “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.”Heather Wittenberg

“There is no greater feeling of love for your spouse or significant other, as you look them tenderly in the eye and say, “We’re pregnant!” There is such an immense feeling of joy and love and you feel closer than you have any other moment in time.”Jennifer Shakeel

“You wonder, “What will this child look like?” “How big will this child be now?”…No matter what your baby will be doing while that ultrasound is being done, you and your mate will be filled with a love that is incomprehensible.” Jennifer Shakeel

“I know that it’s important that I don’t lose myself and I have my passion and I have things that I love.  I believe that life doesn’t stop.” Beyonce

“The dreams that we have in pregnancy are tainted with the worries and joys of pregnancy and the changing roles of our lives.” Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE

“It’s difficult to get excited about a pregnancy when people say negative things, so be sure to surround yourself with positive people who will be happy for you and your baby-to-be.” Ariane

“I decided to focus on a couple of silly things I really love about pregnancy, like new and improved cleavage and not worrying so much about fitting back into my size six pants. Once I was feeling a little bit of joy about the pregnancy, I began to think about how great it would be for my child to have a brother or sister.” Sarah Green

Tiny movements like tiny kicks
Tiny baby, a mother’s bliss
Can’t wait to give the tiny you
Huge hugs and lots of kisses too”
Danielle Bramlett

It's a gift…I have a friend who has lost more babies than any woman should. Her last pregnancy was a stillbirth at 32 weeks. She told me that no matter how bad the timing is, it's a gift. There are so many people who can't have children. That really helped me."Danielle Tipton

An unplanned pregnancy may not have been in the cards for you right now, but remember that you remain your own life manager. You now have the opportunity to make the most of not just yours, but now another's life.” Lisa Cooper

“"It's true, change forces us out of our comfort zones, stretches us in ways that might hurt for a little while, but the rewards can be astounding. In releasing the stale familiar, we clear the way for new experiences that can feed our thirsty souls and re-animate our lifeless dreams. Purged of the fears that held us back, we emerge as better people, more free and certainly more interesting." Roberta Rand

You have read this article pregnancy quotes with the title Inspirational Pregnancy Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2012/02/inspirational-pregnancy-quotes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspirational Pregnancy Quotes"

Post a Comment