Harley King




"May you wait patiently for your success with the belief and confidence that it will come."














— Harley King


American Speaker/Poet


1949 -














Many of us are impatient.  We can't wait.  We are in a hurry.  Yet success has its own timetable.  You can't hurry it.  So develop patience and have faith that when the time is right you will receive your moment in the sun.  Enjoy the moment.  Enjoy the present.  Don't worry about tomorrow.





Here are three of my short poems written in 2011.








What color


are your dreams,





my friend?


Bright blue?





Midnight red?


A thin pink?





I gather my fears in my hands.





###





I've grown old


with doubt,





a finger of time


between clouds





of darkness.


I open my mouth





and swallow the wind.





###





I am


the moon,





a faded light,


a distant dream.





Hold me


in your arms





that I may be free.
You have read this article American Speakers / American Writer / Beliefs / Confidence / faith / Harley King / patience / Success with the title Harley King. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2012/04/harley-king.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Harley King"

Post a Comment