David St. John







"There were times when depression, anxiety, whatever, would keep me from writing.  I still get depressed and anxious, but I just don't let it stop me.  I've learned to move it to one side if I want to work."












American Poet


1949 - 











Sometimes we let our emotional and mental states become excuses for why we are not working.  We tell ourselves that we are too tired, too agitated, too depressed, too unhappy, too nervous, too worried or too upset.  The work must continue no matter how we feel.  We must work through the emotion and the pain.  We must keep working and not let our feelings become a barrier.
You have read this article American Writer / David St.John / Emotion / Work / Work Habits / Worry with the title David St. John. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2012/05/david-st-john.html. Thanks!

No comment for "David St. John"

Post a Comment