Wilson Mizner


"I respect faith but doubt is what gets you an education."












American Playwright


1876 - 1933














I am a doubting Thomas.  Faith does not come easy for me.  I question almost everything.  Yet I feel my doubts have made a better and stronger person.  Others might not agree, but then they can not look inside my heart.  As creative leaders, I believe it is part of our role in society to question and not to take everything at face value.  I think that the more we are able to question the better our art will be.
You have read this article American Writer / Doubt / education / faith / Wilson Mizner with the title Wilson Mizner. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2012/06/wilson-mizner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wilson Mizner"

Post a Comment