Victor Hugo


"Laughter is the sun that drives the winter from the human face."






French novelist, poet


1802 - 1885








Humor helps to cleanse the spirit — to clean out the cobwebs in our souls.  Are you able to laugh that deep belly laugh?  To give yourself up to the moment?  What makes you laugh?  I don't always laugh at the same things as others.  I don't laugh at many movies that others find funny.  I enjoy humor in the absurd, in the contradictions.  I don't like humor that makes people look stupid.  I don't like humor that makes fun of groups of people.  I can laugh deeply and have laughed so hard that I have tears in my eyes and can hardly breathe.  Have you laughed today?
You have read this article Cleansing / Cobwebs / face / French Writers / Humor / laughter / nature / soul / Spirit / Spring Cleaning / Victor Hugo / Winter with the title Victor Hugo. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2010/09/victor-hugo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Victor Hugo"

Post a Comment