Rabindranath Tagore


"Butterflies count not months but moments, and yet have time enough."












Bengali Poet, Novelist, Musician, Painter, Playwright


1861 - 1941











Do you have enough time to do everything you need and want to do?  Probably most of you answered no.  We are a culture obsessed with time.  And there never seems to be enough.  And for some of us we have to squeeze our creative work in between everything else we do.  I rise an hour before I have to in order to write.  I sometimes write over my lunch hour.  Or when my wife goes to the mall, I tag along and sit at a table and write.  





But if we are honest with ourselves, we probably waste time.  What do you do driving to and from work?  I listen to books on CD.  What do you do when you are sitting at the doctor's office waiting to see the doctor?  Can you steal 10 or 15 minutes to write or draw.  We all have the same amount of time — 24 hours a day.  The key is how we prioritize.  It is all about choices.  We do what we want to do.  
You have read this article Bengali Writers / Rabindranath Tagore / time with the title Rabindranath Tagore. You can bookmark this page URL http://gem-vita.blogspot.com/2011/10/rabindranath-tagore.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rabindranath Tagore"

Post a Comment